Cafe Bunna, the smallest coffee shop in Annecy is situated at 17 Rue Jean Jacques Rousseau in the center of the old town in a little cosy spot with lots of charm.
Open everyday except mondays
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 8.00 - 17.00
We having holidays and be back open Thursday 12 th of October 2017. See you soon!
* Cappuccino (speciality)
*Flat white - Cafe Bunna
* Café Latte
* Latte Machiato
Our other Specialties:
- HOT CHOCOLAT
- CHAI LATTE
Extra: Espresso shot / sirop / Whiped Cream / Allmond milk / Hazelnut milk
- Tea organic; Green, White and Black
- Apple juice BIO
- Orange juice BIO
- Ice tea with peach BIO
Our SUMMER SPECIALITY;
- Boison detox home made
- ICE COFFEE Latte - Sweet milk , double espresso, vanille - Home made
- Classic - Comte cheese & ham, bechamel home made. Great for breakfast!
- Savoy - Abondance cheese & ham Savoyard,
- Italian - home made bechamel - Mozarella Buffelo & tomatoes & Pesto home made & ham Savoyard
- Chevre- Goat cheese from the farm & pear & thijm & honey & ham Savoyard
- California - Avocado, tomato, pesto home made, savoyard ham, Comte cheese, onion.
Home made sweets:
* Toaste Sucré - Banana & Chocola bio
* Apple Pie - home made
* Bunna cupcake
* Carrot Cake
* Citron Merinque
* Cookie Cranberry - Oatmeal and white chocolat.
And our Cookies from our bakery Pan et Gato: Chocolat Pecan or Double Chocola Pecan
We work with:
Bakery Pan & Gatô; Michaël Rispe works only with products of a very high quality prefarable from local producers. We have the Gauloise - made from wheat and chestnutflower.
Cheese from de La Fruitière d’Augustin, Its a tradition farm since 3 générations, locally produced of great quality.
Aux quatre saisons - The best fruit en vegetables of the season, highly prefarable from local producers.
We are Dutch l We speak English l Nous comprenons Francais l Wir verstehen Deutsch
17 Rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
06 - 37 85 18 30 (pas de reservations, no reservations )
Ouvert tous les jours sauf lundi
Mardi /Mecredi/Jeudi/Vendredi/Samedi 8.00 - 17.00